Cost Logic ensures that the construction work completed on-site are accurately valued and that costs and progress payments are controlled. Valuations also ensure the work is finished within budget.
Valuation of works is conducted by an experienced construction consultant. It informs everyone as to which stage the project is in and provides an estimate of the cost needed to complete the project.
The post-contract cost management and cost control services we provide to clients include:
- Valuations of work completed on-site.
- Advising on cost implications of variations before issuing orders.
- Valuations and agreement on changes to the contract.
- Financial statements to keep the client up-to-date with the estimated total final cost of the project.
- Preparation, negotiation, and agreement of final accounts
- Depreciation estimate to assist in the sale of properties.
Why Use Cost Logic?
Different sectors of construction: While most surveyors stick to one sector, we cover many ranging from residential to commercial.
IQS Membership: We are proud to be members of the Australian Institute of Quantity Surveyors.
From planning to completion: We provide a wide range of services from budget estimation to valuation of work. Perform all the work you need through a single vendor.
Efficient and professional: Our clients have praised our professional attitude. We value your time and promise to respond promptly.